Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"I'm leaving on a jet plane.."

Well, it's finally here; tomorrow I leave Dulles Airport at 6:00p.m. bound for Sierra Leone! I am so extremely excited for this opportunity! There is no doubt in my mind that this is exactly where God would have me be at this time in my life.

I'm looking forward to my trip, but feeling pretty nervous right now, as I will be responsible for carrying a shunt for a 9 month old boy who needs it as soon as I arrive. Please be praying that the package arrives here at my house by 10:30a.m. from FedEx! and also that there are no travel complications that would postpone my arrival.

Thanks again to everyone for your overwhelming support, and for your wonderful prayers. I really feel so incredibly blessed by my friends and family right now!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for ya Laura! Hope you have a great and safe trip! Keep us updated if you can!

    ReplyDelete